IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRAINING:
- A learning module needs to be played to the end for the result to be counted. Make sure the person/group doesn’t quit the training until the learning module is finished/completed
- When a person/group has completed a learning module the same group can continue to the next module by clicking "Go to the next learning module".
- If a new person/group will start a training session on the same tablet they have to click “Quit training” before they start training.
- If the new person/group doesn’t click “Quit training” before a new person/group starts training, the statistics/results will show incorrect data.
Here is our guide on how you start your training session:
1:Open the app and click 'Add New Training' at the bottom right of the start screen.
2:Scan the QR code provided to you(need to specify provided by who and whrere) to download the right training content and set up the app for training.
3:If needed, change the app language by clicking 'Select Language' on the top right corner of the start screen.
4:Now your app is ready for conducting trainings, users can click 'Start' to login and start their learning journey!
- Open the training application, click on the icon on the tablet.
- Click start:
- Select how many players (steps 5-10 will be repeated for each person):
- Enter Year of birth:
- Enter Month of birth
- Enter Date of birth:
- Enter last numbers of personal ID number:
- Select gender:
- Select job level:
- Select training level (only in the RR application):
- Read the privacy information and click accept:
- You are ready to begin training, select a training topic to start with:
Remember to click “Quit training” before a new person/group starts training.