If the system automatically prompts and asks whether to open camera permission, please click "confirm", "open" and "allow".
If there is no prompt and scanning fails , you'd need to confirm whether the camera permissions are turned on. You could do this in the following ways
1. Go into your phone settings, find your apps and look for the Training app
2. Look in app permissions or privacy settings
3. Allow camera permissions for the app
Please note that there might be minor variations in the settings and permissions options in different smartphone brands and models.
1. Go into your phone settings, find your apps and look for the Safari browser app
2. Click on the app to see the app's permissions and settings
3. Click on 'Camera' to allow the browser to use it